CANDLE provides trainings for youth-serving professionals, parents, and young people on topics related to the prevention of drug use, risky behaviors, and violence among youth. CANDLE works with schools and organizations to create the most appropriate training for your unique needs.
Examples of training topics include:
- LGBTQ+ Cultural Competency Training for Youth-Serving Professionals, Parents, and/or Youth
- Professional Development Workshops at Common Threads
- Training and support for organizations to run evidence based prevention programs
- Varsity Athletes Against Substance Abuse training for youth and their advisors
- Social-emotional competency skills, leadership skills, bullying, substance specific topics such as alcohol, vaping, marijuana and other drugs, and many other topics.
For more information contact:
(845) 634-6677 ext. 13